Jasper Needs to Get Rid of Some Shit Giveaway
All of the above were given to me as gifts and have sat largely untouched.
1. lot of 20 white candles
2. set of runestones (never used)
3.. Cunningham’s Magical Sampler (never read)
4. The Faeries Oracle (opened but unused)
3. lot of 3 jawbones (beaver, coyote, and deer)
Winner receives ALL items.
- you can follow me or not up to you
- like & reblog as much as you want
- I will ship within Canada and the continental United States
- winner will be announced PUBLICLY as this is a sideblog, so please keep an eye on your tag
- winner has 48 hours to respond
- giveaway ends July 23rd
"You stand on the shore and remember you drank from the mountain springs, you ate the forbidden berries bursting with tart juices, you sucked the flavour out of roots, you filled your mouth with catkins and bitter green leaves, and you stuffed the flesh of fish, hare, and bird with mushrooms and…
PRO TIP: watching “how it’s made” is SUCH a good way to combat an anxiety attack! There’s soothing music, a soothing narrator who’s intonation never changes (narrators never yell or change their speaking pace), it’s engaging enough to keep you occupied but doesn’t force you to think too hard!
gods this. It’s helped me relax and sleep after anxiety attacks more times than I can count.
This is a thing now? o_0
june 17 gemini birthday astrology personality
Check Out The Full Article On » sunsigns.org/june-17
When I was a freshman, my sister was in eighth grade. There was a boy in two of her periods who would ask her out every single day. (Third and seventh period, if I remember correctly.) All day during third and seventh she would repeatedly tell him no. She didn’t beat around…